Marketing & Design Intern
Marketing & Design Assistant - Internship
Delfina Sport is the leading customised aquatic wear brand in Oceania across water polo, swimming, diving, underwater rugby/hockey, surf lifesaving, triathlon and more. We have grown exponentially and are now taking orders from more than 500 teams, clubs and schools across a number of countries, and continually moving forward with new products and innovation.
As a Design & Marketing Intern with Delfina Sport, you're at the heart of the core value proposition to our customers. (With the opportunity to gain experience across multiple functions of a small business).
You will be working very closely with the Marketing Team to deliver exciting campaigns, engagement to our customers and the wider visual merchandising and marketing strategy of the business.
This is a diverse and dynamic role that would suit a personable, organised and proactive individual.
About the role:
- Assistance in curating and managing Delfina’s social media, including but not limited to production of multimedia including video, blogs, commenting & engagement
- Work with team in the design of new concepts for swimwear and apparel to our customers. Using creative flair to dream up new ideas and improve current ideas/designs
- Opportunity to have design ideas produced and worn by international teams and professional athletes.
- Exposure to the wider marketing and sales divisions to help plan and execute key strategies.
- Highly organised and proactive
- Effective written and verbal communication with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively and autonomously
- Excellent design skills and a flair for new ideas
- Experience with social media platforms and design tools such as Canva, Photoshop.
- Ability to work autonomously, creatively and intuitively
- Interest in sports (particularly aquatic): water polo, swimming, surf life saving, diving, rowing, surfing
- Passion to learn through exposure to many different parts of a small business
- Flexibility/Ability to work remotely
- Small and passionate team
- Invaluable small business work experience and exposure. Working directly with the management team of the business.
- Working in a wider office environment
To Apply Email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org