E-Commerce - Casual
Delfina Sport is the leading customised aquatic wear brand in Oceania across water polo, swimming, diving, underwater rugby/hockey, surf lifesaving, triathlon and more. We have grown exponentially and are now taking orders from more than 500 teams, clubs and schools across a number of countries, and continually moving forward with new products and innovation.
You will be working very closely with the marketing, sales & E-Commerce teams to deliver exciting campaigns, working with our customers to ensure .
This is a diverse and dynamic role that would suit a personable, organised and proactive individual.
About the role:
- Assist with receiving and preparing orders and samples for delivery
- Assist and lead ongoing stock/inventory management
- Ensure key projects are successfully delivered
- Highly organised and proactive
- Effective written and verbal communication with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively and autonomously
- Interest in sports (particularly aquatic): water polo, swimming, surf life saving, diving, rowing, surfing
- Passion to learn through exposure to many different parts of a small business
- $25/hr with opportunity of discounted & free Delfina products
- Small and passionate team
- Invaluable small business work experience and exposure. Working directly with the management team of the business.
To Apply Email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com