E-Commerce - Casual
We are a custom swimwear company, owned and run by a dynamic team of aquatic professionals who know quality swimwear inside and out. We pride ourselves on the design and performance of our products, bringing the highest standard of professionalism to the swimwear business.
From small beginnings, we have grown into a respected international swimwear brand with a reputation for outstanding quality and service. The team enjoy being the small fish in a big pond. We believe this gives us the freedom and flexibility to innovate and create the highest quality products for our customers.
Delfina Sport is the leading customised aquatic wear brand in Oceania across water polo, swimming, surf lifesaving, diving, underwater rugby/hockey, triathlon and more. We are now taking orders from more than 500 teams, clubs and schools across a number of countries, and continually moving forward with new products and innovation.
You will be working very closely with the marketing, sales & E-Commerce teams to deliver exciting campaigns, working with our customers to ensure success.
This is a diverse and dynamic role that would suit a personable, organised and proactive individual.
About the role:
- Assist with receiving and preparing orders and samples for delivery
- Assist and lead ongoing stock/inventory management
- Ensure key projects are successfully delivered
- Highly organised and proactive
- Effective written and verbal communication with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively and autonomously
- Interest in sports (particularly aquatic): water polo, swimming, surf life saving, diving, rowing, surfing
- Passion to learn through exposure to many different parts of a small business
- $25/hr + Super with opportunity of discounted & free Delfina products
- Small and passionate team
- Invaluable small business work experience and exposure. Working directly with the management team of the business.
To Apply Email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com